Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Sub Tuesday

You want to give me an A. Yes , your going to give me an A. With the power of Persuasion that can now be a reality. Having the power to convince anyone and shape there ideas would benefit me in ways beyond belief. If i was down on cash and needed some subway I would simply order my sub and say " why thank you , I sure do love free sub tuesday " even though its friday and we all know theres no such thing as free sub tuesday. When my teachers ask " Brian where is your homework" I could simply reply " I handed it in yesterday dont you remember ? ". Oh how swell life would be. At first glance one would think why in all thats sane wouldnt he choose a superpower like flying or super strength. Well unlike those who chose those styles of power , I will most likely not be outcast and shunned from society, I will not be labeled as " the freak " and in all honesty I dont believe anyone will ever catch on to my superior persuasion. The only downfall to my greatness would be my lack of effort. With everything coming to me so easily I would become lazy. So lazy that I would eventually become tired of my power and go back to my old ways. Persuasion is a tricky piece but if used right it can obtain you as many free subs as you want.

1 comment: